Are you a landlord? We can help safeguard your house, apartment, condominium, loft, or townhome against financial losses from theft, damage, and even dodgy tenants through one of our comprehensive rental dwelling policies.
Explore Other Insurance Services
Providing protection for your loved ones and yourself
At Dunahoe Insurance Agency, you won’t find faceless online sales pitches or voicemail menus—just real, licensed insurance agents who care about meeting your specific insurance needs.
Why should you use an independent insurance agent?
As your local independent agent, Dunahoe Insurance Agency represents you-the customer. We shop from our selection of different insurance companies to locate the best combination of price and coverage for you! Your Dunahoe Team will continue to stand by your side to make sure your insurance protection keeps pace with your changing life.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.